Silverdale Stripe payment terminal for Invoices
The Silverdale Stripe payment terminal for invoices allows customers to make payments against the invoices using the Stripe payment terminal.
- Go to apps and search SME stripe terminal for Invoice/Quotation user will be displayed with stripe app, click on install.
- Once installed, go to settings/users and select the user. Once selected, enable the Stripe terminal.
- Once enabled, go to accounting, click on configuration, and click on payment acquirer.
- In payment acquirer configuration, by adding the credentials and enabling the type of mode, we have enabled test mode.
- Once configuration has been made, go to Accounting and create an invoice.
- If you confirm the invoice and click preview or go to customer preview, you will be displayed invoice.
- Click on "Pay Now" and you will be displayed with all payment options, including Stripe.