Silverdale Helpdesk Module
The extension offers businesses better insights and control over their ticket management process.
- Enable filter and group-by for ticket type on portal
- Create opportunities from ticket
- Display helpdesk solution to portal users
- Non billable timesheet feature
Enable filter and group-by for ticket type on portal
Enabling this feature allows users to filter and group their tickets based on the ticket type, providing them with better insights and more control.
- Go to settings and enable filter and group-by for ticket type on portal in helpdesk.
- Once the feature is enabled, go to the portal in tickets. You will be displayed with type, and you can also group by type.
- You will also have the option to search by type.
Create opportunities from ticket
Creating opportunities from tickets can save time and effort by allowing users to convert opportunities from tickets instantly, rather than manually creating them through CRM.
- Go to settings and enable Create opportunities from ticket in the helpdesk extension.
- Once the feature is enabled, go to helpdesk and create a ticket.
- You will be given the option to create an opportunity after the ticket has been created.
- After you click create opportunity, a popup window will appear where you can edit or update the information, upon clicking on save an opportunity will be created.
- Once saved, you will be able to see the opportunity in CRM.
Display helpdesk solution to portal users
Enabling the feature enables portal users to view the solution on the portal; this gives the user insight into how the ticket was resolved so that going forward, this will serve as a knowledge base for them and, in case the problem reappears, the user can carry out the solution steps and solve the problem on their own.
- Once helpdesk SME is installed, the feature will automatically be enabled.
- Once the ticket is created and solved internally, you can add steps on how we solved it in the field, and you can also copy and paste the images if needed. We have also added the solution to the ticket.
- Once saved, you will be able to see the solution field in the portal with an updated response.
Non-billable time sheet feature
This feature allows users to log their time as billable or non-billable in the ticket's timesheet. It impacts the invoices, as users can toggle between billable and non-billable time, determining which invoices will be billed and which ones will not be billed.
- Go to settings and enable non-billable timesheet feature on ticket in the helpdesk.
- In the helpdesk, open or create a ticket.
- In the time sheet, you will see a toggle button that indicates whether the time is billable or non-billable.
- If the toggle is on, the time logged will be marked as non-billable.