Silverdale eLearning Module
Silverdale e-learning extension is the standard module by adding new options on how to publish videos and adding some some quality of life improvements:
Vimeo Videos in E-Learning
Enabling this feature allows you to upload any vimeo video by adding the URL.
- Go to settings and enable vimeo videos in Silverdale e-learning extension tab.
- Once extension is enabled go to E-learning Module and Create or update your Course.
- Click on Add content, which will open a popup, enter a title for the content, select Vimeo Video as the type, and enter the URL for the Vimeo Video.
3. Once added, click save and close; after publishing, end users will be able to view the vimeo video that has been published in e-learning.
Publish/ Unpublish in e-learning
This feature allows you to publish or unpublish any content by displaying the option while creating e-learning content.
- Go to Settings and Enable publish/unpublish in e-learning under Silverdale e-learning extension.
- Go to e-learning and create/update a course, then add content and save it.
- You will be displayed with a publish/unpublish button.
- The feature also works on individual contents; for example, if there are multiple contents in a course and the user wants to publish some of them, the user can simply open/create the content and a popup will appear with the option to publish/unpublish.
- When you click on the button, it will automatically publish and will only be applied to specific content.
E-Learning document video
This feature allows you to upload and share internal document videos saved in Odoo. Standard Odoo does not support sharing videos from internal documents.
- Go to Settings and Enable E-learning Document Video in Silverdale E-learning Extension.
- Go to e-learning and create/update a course, then add it. This will open a popup, add content tile
- Select document video in the type field, and in the document field, you will be displayed with the name of Internal videos; select any based on what needs to be published.
- When you click Save, a video from the internal documents will be added.
- If you want to add videos that are not already in the system, you can do so by clicking on create and edit.
Multiple attendees invitation
This feature allows you to invite multiple attendees for multiple courses at the same time with a few clicks. In standard odoo, invitations are done on an individual course at a time, whereas the Silverdale extension allows you to invite multiple attendees for multiple courses at the same time with a few clicks.
- Go to settings and enable multiple attendees invitation in Silverdale e-learning extension.
- Go to e-learning Module.
- Switch to list view and select the courses you want to share with ettendees.
- After selecting courses in the list view, click action and then invite multiple attendees.
When clicked, a popup will appear in attendees. Click on add line, to open another popup.
- Select the attendees to whom invitations must be sent and then click select.