Silverdale eCommerce Module
The Silverdale E-commerce extension two effective quality of life features:
Addition of dependent products
This feature allows users to add dependent products that are required to be sold along with other products. Once a product is sold, all the depende products will be automatically added to the cart.
- Go to settings and enable dependent products in the Silverdale e-commerce extension.
- You also need to enable variants in inventory products to have the settings updated and be able to access product variants in inventory.
1. Once done, go to Inventory and then click on product variant and add or update an existing product; as an example, we have created a new product door. 2. The door may have dependent products like locks and hinges; click on sales and add dependent products.3.Once the dependent products have been added, click on go to website and publish the product. Once published, the end user should be able to see the dependent products upon selecting the main product.
4. We have added the door to the cart, which automatically added dependent products to the cart.
Cancel abandoned Cart
This feature lets the user define when the abandoned cart needs to be canceled and reset to 0.
- Go to settings and enable the cancel abandoned cart feature.
2. You can also define the duration and change it to day, week, month, and year.
Once the feature is enabled, the cart of the end user will be canceled automatically based on the duration defined in the configuration.