Github & Odoo.sh Account setup
A Github account and Odoo.sh is required to proceed with SME Installation
Create a GitHub Account
- Go to https://github.com/
- Click on 'Sign up'
- Enter your email address
- Enter a secure password
- Enter a username
- Click on 'Continue'
- Answer the 'are you human?' verification
- Complete email verification
- Click 'create account'
- On the 'where teams collaborate and ship' page, select 'Continue for free'
- You will now see your GitHub dashboard
Create Your Odoo.sh Account
- With GitHub open on one tab, open a new tab on your browser and go to https://www.odoo.sh/
- Click on 'Sign In' - you should automatically be signed in using your GitHub account, if not, then sign in using your GitHub credentials
- Click on 'Authorize Odoo'
- On the Deploy your platform page:
- Select 'New Private Repository'
- Enter a repository name, we recommend your shortened company name
- Select the most recent Odoo version (v16)
- If you already have an Odoo.sh subscription, enter your subscription code (available on your latest invoice).
- If you do not have your subscription code you can use our partner code temporarily M19070911703275
- VERY IMPORTANT
- Make sure you select Americas as your hosting location - this cannot be changed later
- Click 'Deploy'
- Click through the introduction pages