ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking a Solution Architect to join our growing team. The Solution Architect is responsible for defining the project scope, solution layout, and plan for the completion of projects. This also includes managing resource allocation to projects, distribution of work between roles, and managing project delivery from start to end. The right candidate should be able to Lead a Team of Functional Consultants.
Projects involve working on large system implementations, incremental improvements, and ongoing support.
The position is expected to work with Clients, Sales, Account Managers, Developers, and support staff across the company. You will be expected to manage several clients/projects simultaneously with competing demands and priorities.
• Lead Functional Teams: Training, Coaching, and Guiding Business Analysts making the most out of their expertise when managing projects. Grooming the Team members to improve their skillset and knowledge.
• Sales support: Help with Demos, requirement clarification, and estimations to boost new client acquisition and upsales.
• Project Delivery: Ensure project delivery is completed within the agreed time to achieve the objectives. Control / Track milestones for the project to ensure completion of each milestone on the agreed time.
• Solution Structure: Define the solution structure using standard Odoo ERP or customization to achieve the defined project scope, including the workflow and description layout of the solution.
• Project Management: High-level project management, including updating and tracking key reporting documentation such as project plans and task lists. Making sure everyone is at the same page over the course of Project.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Formal Education and Certification:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Technology or Business.
• Odoo Certification is Plus point
• 2+ years of Business consulting and or process improvement
• Excellent Knowledge of Odoo is required.
• Results Driven
• Able to multi-task
• Attention to Detail
• Comfortable interacting with Clients and Senior Leadership
• To Clear your Probation, You are expected to pass the Odoo Functional Certification within your first 3 months.
• You will be signing a Bond for 2 Years at least, which is renewable as and when required.
• As the majority of clients are in the US, you will be required to work on US hours.
WHO WE ARE
Silverdale Tech is a privately held global process and technology company. With our Head Office based in the USA, we provide business process consulting and technology services through the Odoo ERP platform. We are driven by our mission statement to connect people and processes through great technology.
WHY JOIN THE SILVERDALE TECH TEAM
We are as fanatical about our Silverdale Tech family as we are our Clients. We are a team in every sense of the word. Everyone here is approachable and excited to pitch in and help. We work hard and play hard. The right candidate is easy to get along with, always willing to lend a hand, excited about coming to work, and happy to contribute to the team.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more