We seek a highly motivated and detail-oriented QA Intern to join our team as we implement Odoo ERP solutions for our clients. The successful candidate will assist the QA team.
. work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to move forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature. You need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
This paid internship position will lead to a Job. Ideal for candidates passionate about software quality assurance and eager to gain practical experience in the industry.
Working hours are 5 PM to 2 AM Pakistan Standard Time Monday through Friday.
- Collaborate with the QA Team to understand the client's requirements and test scenarios
- Participate in test automatin
- Document and report bugs and issues found during testing
- Participate in test plan and test case creation
- Assist in preparing test data for testing scenarios
- Perform other QA-Related duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Knowledge of QA processes and methodologies
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Excellent attention to details and the ability to identify issues and report them effectively
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Odoo ERP
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such team building events and much more
leading to a full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Access to training programs of your choice 1/Quarter.
Eat & Drink
Tea is provided.