Strategic Importance of this Role to the Company:
The Marketing specialist role is extremely important as Silverdale looks to improve our market presence and grow our client base. This role will work to increase the Silverdale presence and branding, attract interest, and generate leads. This role will include marketing to existing leads and generating new leads. For the Marketing Specialist role, it is helpful to have knowledge and experience working within LinkedIn and social media to generate leads, writing blogs, managing email campaigns, and creating long term marketing plans. In this role, you should be able to think out of the box and have solutions that will drive the growth of the business. It is critical to this role to quickly understand Silverdale processes and products, and Odoo software. The main goal for this role is to generate new leads to facilitate new sales.
- Create and manage ongoing monthly marketing strategy
- Plan monthly virtual events for leads to attend
- Lead Generation through social media
- Managing social media content and messaging
- Generate regular blog content for the website
- Create email marketing and marketing automation campaigns
- Plan and manage client video testimonials
- Campaign analysis and optimization
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Well spoken and proficient in English writing
- Social marketing experience
- Market strategy planning
- Content and copywrite creation
- Data analysis
- Marketing automation development
- Web design experience is an advantage
- Software or Odoo knowledge is an advantage
- Results driven
- Able to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable interacting with senior leadership
- Generate leads through multiple campaigns.
- Create and manage marketing campaigns across multiple channels including social media, email marketing, blogs, and website optimization.
- Build and follow a marketing strategy
- Through data analysis, optimize and continually improve the marketing strategy based on campaign results.
- Manage content across all platforms for continuity and consistency
- Write and publish regular weekly blogs.
- Multiple email marketing campaigns each week based on marketing strategy.
- You will be signing a Bond for 2 Years at least, which is renewable as and when required.
- As the majority of clients are in the US, you will be required to work on US hours.
WHO WE ARE
Silverdale Tech is a privately held global process and technology company. With our Head Office based in the USA, we provide business process consulting and technology services through the Odoo ERP platform. We are driven by our mission statement to connect people and processes through great technology.
WHY JOIN THE SILVERDALE TECH TEAM
We are as fanatical about our Silverdale Tech family as we are our Clients. We are a team in every sense of the word. Everyone here is approachable and excited to pitch in and help. We work hard and play hard. The right candidate is easy to get along with, always willing to lend a hand, excited about coming to work, and happy to contribute to the team.
- Lead generation through social media
- Company social media postings
- Plan and facilitate client recordings
- Manage content output for social media
- Social media lead generation experience
- General understanding of marketing
- Excellent written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Video recording and editing experience
- SEO experience
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities, and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Tea, Coffee and